Data Specialist, VIRGIN MOBILE CANADA
Mississauga, ON, CANADA; Toronto, ON, CANADA
Posted Feb 8, 2011 1 Position(s)
What's the Gig?
Virgin Mobile Canada are on the look out for someone who is proficient in the world of data, management information systems and possesses the experience to provide project support for the CRM team. You will take ownership of data delivery for various campaign activities while ensuring high data integrity as well as becoming a subject matter expert on sourcing information/data to stakeholders.
The really important stuff.
- Reporting - Generate automated and ad hoc reporting for key CRM metrics
- Data mining & analysis - Ability to retrieve data and identify data errors/gaps in the data sources
- Campaign management - Provide list extraction for campaign targeting of marketing programs, particularly the use of control groups and related post-analysis.
- Campaign execution prime for SMS and email campaigns
- Effectively communicate and present results to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with business, third party and IT staff on complex data delivery solutions
- Proficiency in SAS & SQL programming
- 2+ years experience in Data Warehouse/CRM/Data analytics
- Detailed oriented and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Background with Data Management, Business Intelligence, Reporting Tools and Design.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions and recommendations
- Monitor and improve processes and procedures
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments and work in a fast paced environment
- Quick learner & self starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in telecommunications
- Experience working with DTS packages or advanced automation
- SAS certificate
- Experience working with large amounts of data