We, at Bombardier Aerospace, are proud to build and support world-class aircraft such as regional airliners, business jets and amphibious aircraft that are in service around the globe.
We are team players who put people first in our efforts to succeed as an organization and to grow as individuals.
If, like us, you are passionate about winning and have a drive for results, Bombardier is the place for you.
We are pursuing our search of SAP expertise for the position of Junior SAP Application Specialist in the area of ALM, to join our SAP Competency Center
Your responsibilities will include:
- Translate business requirements into an SAP context, provide SAP knowledge, system analysis, customizing documentation, unit and integration testing and support.
- You will be responsible to support and design some of the main SAP Solution Manager modules like Change Request Management, Service Desk, Implementation, Blueprint, Configuration, Training Material, Test Management solutions focusing primarily on SAP based processes;
- Other platforms would be considered an asset.
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
- You have good knowledge of the ITIL processes
- You understand software quality assurance and configuration best practices
- Aerospace experience is an asset
- You have experience in requirement analysis combined with outstanding analytical skills
- You are a team player with strong communication skills; you take initiative and are resourceful with respect to problem solving.
- You are able to make presentations to senior management
- You are familiar with ASAP methodology
- You have participated in SAP Solution Manager Implementation
- You have (at least basic) knowledge of SAP Change request process and transport management
- You are creative and innovative to help our customers during the implementation phases of a solution
- You must also be open to occasional travel
- You are fluent in English and French
Does your vision of the future include the challenges that Bombardier can offer you? If so, come join our team!
If you are interested in this position, please visit the career section of our website at www.bombardier.com and apply online on the position MON01032!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.