At March Networks, we focus on delivering intelligent video management solutions that help our customers realize the true business value of networked video. For close to a decade, organizations worldwide have used our digital video and business analysis applications to reduce losses, mitigate risks, improve security and work more efficiently.
One of the first manufacturers to introduce networked and hybrid surveillance platforms to the market, today our diversified VideoSphere portfolio delivers complete IP video solutions. The VideoSphere product line ranges from megapixel cameras and embedded analytics to Video Management System software running on industry-standard servers.
This end-to-end solution strategy gives our customers the flexibility to deploy all-IP video today, or transition to an open, IP video environment through the selective adoption of advanced technologies. It also supports the common management of both IP and hybrid IP/analog systems across a large-scale enterprise with hundreds, or thousands, of locations.
Business System Support Analyst
Purpose of position
Our Business System Support Analyst will work closely with the IT Department as well as business area representatives on the support, maintenance, and implementations of all database and application initiatives at March Networks. As a core member of the applications team, there will be a lot of latitude in helping to establish the application roadmap internally at March Networks.
· Participate in the implementation of SAP ECC 6.0 - MM, SD, FICO, PP and CS modules
· Troubleshoot, maintain and enhance SAP BPC and existing Microsoft CRM applications
· Develop integrations and support integrations to Microsoft CRM via Scribe
· Support the hosted Kinaxis Rapid Response deployment
· Work with the business to fully develop and test new processes and applications
· Leverage expertise in various reporting technologies to provide information to the business
· Performs other related duties incidental to the IT Department
· Educational background in technology - either a degree or diploma, supplemented by relevant field experience
· 5 year DBA / Business Analyst experience working in an enterprise Microsoft SQL environment
· Extensive experience in working with ERP systems in an Operations/Finance Environment - SAP, Dynamics GP experience is a definite asset
· Work experience with Microsoft CRM and Scribe
· Extensive experience in reporting with variety of reporting tools - Business Objects, SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, MS Excel
· Experience with SAP development including ABAP
· Strong aptitude for being able to identify areas where processes and systems can be improved and work independently to deliver solutions
· Ability to work closely in team environment to be able to deliver solutions to the business
· Experience working with outside consultants to deliver solutions to the business
· Effective communications skills - written and verbal. Ideally experience which illustrates a high degree of dealing with colleagues / partners to understand requirements and deliver solutions.
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
referencing the position title in the subject line.