Why join WIND Mobile?
This isn’t just a job. It’s a chance to bring about a brand new day in Canadian wireless.
We are Canada's newest national provider of wireless communications services. We provide voice, text and data services to Canadians on a next-generation GSM network.
This is a company that’s going to win by doing what its competitors haven’t been able to do: make customers happy. We’re building a brand they’ll stay with because they want to, not because they have to.
Same goes for employees. We believe that you can’t have happy customers without a passionate, motivated team. So we’re going to spend as much time and energy on creating a rewarding and fulfilling employee experience as we are on creating an unforgettably positive customer experience.
Want to be part of a brand new day in Canadian wireless? Then be part of WIND Mobile. Check out the job description(s) below:
We are currently seeking an EBS Application Support Analyst (Technical and Functional)
to join our Toronto office.
The candidate will have experience in working with business and technical environments within a wireless organization and will have an in depth understanding of inventory interfaces for forward/ reverse logistics between EBS , POS and , external parties and Oracle financials in addition to all necessary financial reports. Plan and provide Development and Production Support for migrating new and enhances functionality to production environments and ensuring standards are followed.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- More than 5 years experience in functional analysis, implementation and support of more than one module of Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (GL/AP/AR/FA/CM/Purchasing/Inventory Management/WIP/BOM/ iProcurement/ Costing) , preference in a wireless environment
- Experience with system implementations and project lifecycle
- Good experience with Oracle EBS Architecture and configuration
- Ability to interact with different business and technical groups in defining and managing system solution requirements and design
- Experience in B2B and EDI Interfaces will be an asset
- Experience in integrating WMS / 3PL systems with backend Inventory Management system will be an asset
- Previous technical programming and configuration experience to support Oracle E-Business Suite from both technically & functionally
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL skills
- Support on-going application enhancing , maintenance, customization and operational for Oracle Financial Application
- Provide user support during UAT and post-production support
- Provide training regarding new functionality and enhancements
- Strong interpersonal, cross-functional teaming & organizational skills
- Team Work and Collaboration; Adaptability; Initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to multi task and work effectively in a dynamic, fast paced environment
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.