THE TRENCH GROUP
(a Siemens AG Company) is a specialized manufacturer of high voltage equipment dedicated to serving the worldwide electrical industry, in both utility and industrial markets, through engineering, service and commitment.
HIGH VOLTAGE PRODUCTS:
Trench has achieved a global position in the complete range of air core dry type reactors, iron core oil immersed reactors, capacitor voltage transformers, instrument transformers, combined transformers and transformer bushings.
A GREAT TEAM
: Astute companies know that their most important asset is their employees. Trench has always been proud of its many long service employees, technical depth and very high retention level.
Trench Limited presently has an opening for an SAP Developer / Basis Administrator
within the IT Department. The incumbent of this position will report to the IT Manager.
· Install, configure and upgrade SAP for all systems including Development, QA and Production.
· Perform the necessary administrative tasks to ensure that SAP patch levels are within corporate requirements.
· Liaise with service providers on all SAP related topics.
· Administer SAP access rights, roles, user id's, segregation of duties, etc.
· Create and maintain compliance related procedures and policies.
· Provide system user support and training.
· Interact with a global SAP support team to resolve SAP performance issues or bug fixes as required.
· University graduate in Computer Technology or Engineering with major in computer science option or equivalent.
· Minimum 5 years experience working with SAP.
· Extensive experience regarding the creation and administration of roles and profiles.
· A solid understanding of Oracle in the SAP environment.
· The ability to create corporate policies and processes regarding transport procedures.
· The ability to analyze system performance and create formal written recommendations.
· Previous experience understanding user requirements and requests.
· Previous experience analyzing business processes would be an asset.
· Effective communication both written and verbal, with a strong focus on customer service.
· Highly motivated and able to work independently or in groups.
· Functional experience in FI/CO, MM, SD, PP or WM is an asset.
Qualified candidates, please e mail a copy of your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.