Senior SAP Consultant SAP ABAP Development, IT Solutions, Mississauga
Siemens offers great opportunities to highly motivated people.
No matter what your professional goals may be, it's a tradition at Siemens to promote excellent work and to develop talent further. To ensure that we remain one of the leading innovators in the Industry, Energy and Healthcare Sectors, we are looking for people from all kinds of professions who want to make their next career move.
Siemens has 6,000 employees in Canada, working to develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, and tailor a wide range of |solutions for individual requirements. For almost 100 years in Canada, Siemens has stood for technical achievements, innovation, quality and reliability.
· Works with division department in providing consulting to analyze highly complex business and or project needs and requirements as they pertain to SAP.
· Develops and implements the changes within SAP to support changes in business processes as required by the division department while maintaining the integrity of the system.
· Translating business needs and requirements into specifications within SAP R3 and subsequently into innovative solutions SAP Netweaver.
· Develop and maintain system documentation
· Build test scenarios for business procedures within SAP Adherence to Service Level Agreements in place
· Provide second and Third level operational support which cannot be addressed through SAP First Level Support Help Desk
· Participate in workshops meetings and presentations concerning SAP project issues
· Remain informed of project issues and or changes through self/external training
· Provides guidance and direction to more junior members of the team Perform other duties as required
· Will be viewed as an expert in their particular area of business processes Identifies and evaluates opportunities to implement and improve the business processes of Siemens Canada Limited Divisions
through the application of SAP technology
· Ensure that the Division Departments business requirements are continually met through the application of SAP technology