Location: Cambridge, ON & Denver, CO
Septodont is a leading manufacturer and distributor of dental products and is currently expanding. Our products are approved by health agencies and dental professionals on five continents. Dentists around the world know that they can rely on the consistent quality of our products.
Your role is to lead ERP and special IT projects, primarily providing consulting and support related to North America's ERP application (Dynamics AX 2009, Microsoft's industry leading ERP software). You will also play a leading role in process change management, facilitating and resolving day-to-day issues, and assessing best practice use and development of systems. If you enjoy challenge, are a quick learner, and have exposure to manufacturing and supply chain, then this is the opportunity for you!
· Business experience in one or more of the following areas is mandatory: supply chain, production, and finance.
· Hands on experience with ERP implementations (full life-cycle preferred)
· Experience with ERP packages such as Dynamics (AX / Axapta preferred), Oracle, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, or BAAN
· Supply Chain Management & bar-coding software experience is also helpful
· People management experience
· Degree (or diploma + certification/experience) in a business or technically oriented field
· Team player with strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
· Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts would be an asset.
· Experience in Dynamics AX modules (e.g. Production, Trade & Logistics, MRP, and Financials) would be an asset.
· Generally position is office based in Cambridge, ON, Canada; however ability to travel when required is mandatory (e.g. to manage an implementation in the USA).
· Lead & facilitate discovery, design, and deployment activities
· Conduct mapping studies in the context of a software deployment or implementation, providing leadership through the change management process
· Perform gap analysis between system functionality and business requirements
· Facilitate project meetings, and document conclusions
· Work with power users and developers to write functional specifications and perform testing for ERP modifications and data migrations, as well as manage application upgrades with applicable departments/business units
· Assess and advise on new features proposed by Microsoft Partner, business units, etc.
· Provide excellent customer service
· Provide reports on project activities per agreed strategic/scorecard objectives/targets
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
What we offer:
· An excellent compensation and benefits package;
· A dynamic team environment with the opportunity to manage projects from start to finish;
· Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
The successful candidate will commute on a weekly basis (or relocate) for an approximately 9 month project in the Denver, CO area. After this project travel requirements will reduce to approximately 25%.