SIRIUS Satellite Radio Canada, one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and one of North America's 50 Most Engaged Workplaces, is the country's leading audio entertainment company with more than one million subscribers.
SIRIUS offers 120 channels of commercial-free music, premium sports, news, talk and entertainment programming from studios in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and New York. SIRIUS offers listeners unparalleled coast-to-coast signal coverage and digital quality sound broadcast from four high-orbit satellites.
SIRIUS is the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the CFL, NFL and NASCAR and broadcasts live play-by-play games of the CFL and NFL games. SIRIUS is also the exclusive satellite radio home of CBC's Hockey Night in Canada Radio. In addition, SIRIUS broadcasts live NASCAR races, Barclays English Premier League and UEFA Champions League soccer.
SIRIUS products for the car, truck, home, RV and boat are available in more than 3,500 retail locations, including Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Centre Hi-Fi, Costco, Dumoulin, Future Shop, Home Hardware, London Drugs, The Source, Visions, Wal-Mart, 2001 Audio Video and independent retailers.
SIRIUS Canada's automotive partners include Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jaguar, Jeep, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Pana-Pacific, Subaru, Volkswagen, Volvo and the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA). SIRIUS automotive partners make up nearly 60 per cent of light vehicle sales in Canada.
All SIRIUS programming is available for a monthly subscription fee of only $14.99. Visit www.sirius.ca to listen to SIRIUS live, or to purchase a SIRIUS radio and subscription.
SAP ABAP Developer
Sirius has an immediate opening for an ABAP Developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, enhancing and supporting solutions for various business areas within Sirius.
The ideal candidate will have 3 - 6 years of programming and analysis experience in a distributed environment, the ability to work within a team, solid organizational/project management skills, excellent problem solving skills, initiative, strong interpersonal and customer service skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Specific assets include:
- SAP ABAP
- SAP custom tables and data retrieval
- Experience creating database tables, indexes, Transact-SQL, stored procedures, triggers, packages and reporting applications
- Subscription Management is a nice to have
- Demonstrated proficiency in defining and documenting the following:
- system components and related interfaces
- technical design and translating detailed program specifications into program code
- Technical estimates for assigned work packages
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities
- Strong planning, time management and organization skills
- Works well in a team setting and can manage external vendor relationship(s)
- Ability to deliver small to largely complex solutions with minimal supervision
If you want to work for a dynamic, growth-oriented company, please direct a covering letter and resume to Sirius Canada by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (416) 513-7489. Sirius Canada is committed to equity in employment and programming.
Please note: We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No placement agencies or telephone calls, please.