Senior SAP Functional Analyst, CRM, RESEARCH IN MOTION
Waterloo, ON, CANADA
Posted Feb 9, 2011 1 Position(s)
Research In Motion Limited® (RIM)® is a world leader in the mobile communications market and has a history of developing breakthrough wireless solutions. RIM's portfolio of award-winning products, services and embedded technologies is used by thousands of organizations around the world and includes the BlackBerry® wireless platform, the RIM Wireless Handheld(TM) product line, software development tools and software/hardware licensing agreements. RIM is seeking driven individuals who can take our wireless data products to the next level in the global wireless market. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of mobile communications with RIM? POSITION SUMMARY As a member of the functional team, the Senior SAP CRM Functional Analyst will provide support of existing functionality and participate in new initiatives and projects. The key role will be to analyze business problems, requirements, needs and objectives, and apply solutions to support them. Responsibilities include:
- Identifying opportunities to use specific functional capability to improve the business processes and operational efficiency with SAP and Non-SAP systems.
- Developing and documenting the detailed design and configuration of the business process.
- Developing functional specifications for reports, forms, interfaces, modifications and data conversions
- Ensuring the solutions are tested properly and signed off by super users before the system changes are moved to the production environment.
- Evaluating the system strategies related to new SAP CRM components and/or SAP new dimension product implementation and recommending new initiatives when justified.
- Diagnosing program errors and bugs with ABAP resources from both RIM and SAP support and provide the correction with accurate solutions or fixes.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Computer Science required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 6 years experience in the Configuration, delivery and support of all CRM Processes including lead, campaign management, and campaign costing.
- Must have implementation or support experience in North Americas
- Previous implementation experience with at least one of the core SAP ECC modules such as Sales and Distribution for at least 2 years or more.
- Experience with CRM 4.0 or above is required.
- 3 or more full cycle implementation project experience
- Experience in with SalesForce.com a plus.
If you're driven to take wireless technologies to the next level, it's time you join the team at RIM. We offer a challenging environment that fosters creativity and rewards excellence. Employees also have use of our award winning BlackBerry!
© 2011 Research In Motion Limited. All Rights Reserved. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties of Research In Motion Limited. RIM, BlackBerry, "Always On, Always Connected" and the "envelope in motion" symbol are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be pending or registered in other countries.