Database Administrator - QSI Inc.
QSI is currently seeking an experience Database Administrator to join our client’s team. The candidate will be responsible for the administration of different databases (Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server).
- Conduct/ implement database reviews.
- Participate in the product’s architectural discussions and decisions.
- Troubleshoot existing database issues.
- Run database reviews/ analysis and formal reports.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of administration and performance monitoring and tuning of the databases above.
- Experience using CLOB/BLOB columns.
- Good knowledge of SQL and query optimization techniques.
- Working knowledge of JDBC Type 4 drivers.
- Experience with J2EE applications and servers with significant database utilization.
- Experience with content management systems.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Last updated on March 04, 2011