Open Text™ (Nasdaq: OTEX; TSX: OTC) is the world's largest independent provider of Enterprise Content Management software. The company's solutions manage information for all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in the world's largest companies, government agencies and professional service firms. Open Text supports approximately 46,000 customers and millions of users in 114 countries and 12 languages.
Part of a dynamic team environment responsible for analyzing, designing and implementing solutions that enhance, stabilize, and extend the SAP HR platform. This role will be involved in all areas of the software development cycle including requirements gathering, process mapping, development, testing, and documentation.
The best candidate will possess:
• Expert understanding with 5+ years experience of SAP 4.7 and ECC6.0 HR modules and configuration, including proven experience in the following disciplines:
- SAP PA and OM
- SAP Time Management
- Schema development and maintenance
- SAP Payroll
- Knowledge of Compensation management and Benefits is desirable
• 5+ Years of experience SAP Enterprise Portal (v, 7.0, v6.0 and v5.0), EP7.0 and EP6.0 technical architecture
• 4+ Years of experience required in Web Dynpro ABAP, JAVA, ESS or MSS & SAP Enterprise Portal security
• At least 3 full lifecycle SAP HCM full life cycle implementation experience in a senior role.
• At least 3 years experience in SAP Payroll configuration.
• Skill in planning, organizing, and managing time across multiple tasks
• Skill in understanding Business Unit needs and providing quality service
• Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret, and present Business
Unit needs and technical product and service information
• Provide excellent operational production support to end-users.
• Support IS policy standards that protect the quality and security of our systems. Create, follow and augment policy and procedures.
• 5+ Years SAP SAP HR Experience [Functional & Technical].
• 5+ Years SAP Enterprise Portal Development
• Over 15 years of IT Industry Experience
• Ability to complete detailed analysis and process mapping.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Understanding of HR processes and services.
• Demonstrates pride in their work, contributes to process improvements, and is an active and engaging team player who seeks out opportunities to mentor and/or assist team members.