Junior Database Developer - OnPath
Junior Database Developer
We are seeking a full time permanent Junior Database Developer to provide backup to two Intermediate Database Developers.
- Collect and document user's requirements.
- Write Crystal Reports.
- Load data to and extract data from various data sources.
- Ensure integrity of data.
- Basic Programming.
- Coordinate changes to the database, including deletion of records, changes to the existing records, additions to the database and compliancy.
- MS SQL Server.
- VB6 or VB.Net.
- Crystal Reports (asset).
- Relevant experience within the last 5 years.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Minimum of two (2) years professional work experience, preferably within IT.
- One year experience as a Junior Database Developer.
Job Questions? 613-564-6565 ext 5
Last updated on March 06, 2011