Intermediate Database Developer - OnPath
Intermediate Database Developer
OnPath is looking for an Intermediate CRM Database Developers to join our Professional Services Team in either Toronto or Ottawa. The successful applicant will be responsible for understanding and evaluating industry-specific business problems and creating effective CRM solutions for the identified challenges. The successful applicant will be required to interface with existing professional staff and customers while working on a wide variety of internal and external projects.
The successful applicant will need to possess strong analytical skills and be able to translate a set of business requirements into a functional and effective customer facing system. The successful applicant also needs to be capable of entering a sales support role as required. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work productively in a dynamic deadline-driven environment, independently and part of a team.
- 3 to 5 years development experience.
- Prior customization/development experience.
- Pivotal, SalesLogix, Goldmine, Microsoft CRM, or SalesForce.com experience (asset).
- Have in-depth knowledge of VB 6.0 (required) or VB.Net (asset).
- Have experience coding T-SQL in the last 3 years.
- Have prior Crystal Reports writing experience.
- MCSE/MCDBA (asset).
- Ability to identify missing requirements and information.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands.
- Clearly present information through both spoken and written words.
- Write business requirements.
- Read and interpret complex information.
- Strong listening and verbal skills with speaking with customers or clients.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Disciplined approach to problem solving.
- Ability to understand industry-specific business challenges.
- Can apply creativity to generate solutions.
- Travel to client sites throughout North America if necessary.
Job Questions? 613-564-6565 ext 5
Last updated on March 06, 2011