Moveable Online provides strategy, consulting, specification, technical analysis and development services to a variety of North American companies. We have extensive experience in the mobile communications space, the financial sector (including IR), B2B and B2C retail, as well as mining, consumer discretionary and manufacturing verticals. Our staff of approximately 30 professionals service such names as Weston, Bell Canada, Onex Corporation, Iridium Communications, Air Miles, Thomson-Reuters and Ryan.
Moveable Online is both a product and services company. Employees are able to grow personally and professionally along with the organization and contribute to product development.
Moveable Online is looking for a solid .NET developer with extensive SSIS experience.
Duties include: Developing and maintaining enterprise integration packages, estimation of work based on functional requirements documents, designing, coding, and writing unit test cases from functional requirements, delivering efficient and bug-free packages and documentation, identifying system deficiencies and recommending solutions. Assisting development projects during downtime. Must have web development experience.
- SQL / TSQL (stored procedures, views, functions)
- SSIS/DTS/SSRS with MS SQL Server
- XML / Web Services
- Job scheduling tools
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases
- .NET framework
- Visual Studio 2008 (2010 would be a bonus)
- General query debugging techniques
- SDLC concepts (programming methodologies, version control)
- Documentation, Flowcharting
- Ability to prioritize and management multiple tasks effectively
- Understands the necessity of benefits of team work
- Shares acquired skills with team members
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards
- Experience with web-based system development and support