We are looking for an Intermediate .NET developer to reinforce our application development team. The candidate will be engaged in all aspects of the MLSE software development lifecycle, including application architecture, programming, testing and packaging.
Your passion and commitment to teamwork will contribute to inspiring others, ensuring our vision to WIN is integral to our business.
· Work closely with the development team lead, business analysts and end users to ensure code quality, accuracy and correct business solutions have been developed
· Develop solutions with appropriate technologies (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005/2008)
· Develop unit test cases/criteria to verify all functionality adheres to specifications
· Provide post-implementation support
· Design, develop and deploy SSIS ETL functions, modules and packages
· Review ETL load jobs coded by others for consistency and quality.
· Work extensively with other members of our development team, using your analytical and problem-solving abilities to push the boundaries and create new solutions
· Maintain and enhance existing applications
· Document technical specifications
- Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
· 4+ years solid development experience with .NET framework using C#, ASP.NET, XML and Web Services.
· Report development experience with packages such as SSRS
· SQL Server 2005/2008, SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), Analytics Services (SSAS) and Reporting Service (SSRS)
· Visual Studio 2005/2008, C#, ASP.NET, XML.
· Nice to have SharePoint 2007/2010, Microsoft 4.0 CRM.
· A solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and object oriented
· Strong analytical skills, problem solving ability and attention to detail
· Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple projects at the same time
· Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· University degree or relevant post-secondary diploma
· Available to work evenings and weekends as required
· A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.