Keek is the easiest way to share microvideo moments and updates with your friends, family and the world. It's a fun new way to meet people, connect with friends and share your life - see you on Keek!
This is a role largely responsible for providing operational database services to the organization, focusing on optimizing our MongoDB infrastructure.
· Analyze, consolidate and tune database for optimal efficiency
· Owning, tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests
· Reviewing service related reports (e.g: database backups, maintenance, monitoring) on a daily basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved
· Responding to database related alerts and escalations and working with developers to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems
· Initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved
· Provide 24/7 support for critical situations
· Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
· Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
· Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
· Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
· Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts
· Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics
· Good communication and documentation skills.
Preferred candidates would also meet the following criteria:
· Experience with cutting-edge NoSQL servers such as MongoDB and Redis
· Knowledge of scripting languages like Bash or PHP
Please email your resume to email@example.com and please state the position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.