Senior Database Administrator, KUBRA
Mississauga, ON, CANADA
Posted Feb 23, 2011 1 Position(s)
KUBRA develops and markets Customer Communication Management (CCM) solutions via a portfolio of business process outsourcing, information software, and professional services. KUBRA's integrated solutions enable companies to compose, deliver, manage and process complex, high-volume, personalized information assets for maximizing the customer relationship management potential of each and every customer contact.
Customer Communication Management (CCM) is an evolving solution category that forms the foundation for effective inbound and outbound communication - the seamless integration of accurate data, personalized messaging, multi-channel delivery, settlement, customer care, and internal business processes.
KUBRA effectively merges the best principles of customer relationship management, data management, technology and marketing to turn bills, statements, invoices and other regularly scheduled financial transactions into powerful relationship-building tools.
KUBRA represents the only integrated solution portfolio that can support the entire Customer Communication Management (CCM) eco-system from data receipt, composition, marketing, delivery, and payment processing across digital and paper-based channels.
- Electronic Commerce
- Document Management
- Document Fulfillment
- Business Process Outsourcing
TEL: 905 624-2220
FAX: 905 624-2886
`KUBRA has been awarded the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award within the Technology and Communications category for 2010¿.
KUBRA is seeking hard-working, creative, adaptable go-getters who thrive in a team environment. We are a rapidly growing company that needs an energetic Senior Database Administrator to join our Network Services Group.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Must be able to learn quickly and apply to task at hand
- Candidates must be self sufficient, work independently, be very intuitive and have the ability to react quickly and manage change
- Candidate will be expected to have solid basic system administration and high-level DBA capabilities supporting MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 under Windows Server environments 2003/2008. MySQL experience highly desirable.
- Windows Server 2003 administration including key application services IIS, SQL 2000/2005/2008, ODBC, .Net, and web services
- Microsoft SQL DBA experience required (SQL and DDL, indexing and tuning, partitions management, security and roles, data import and export, PL*SQL, schema optimization, replication); SQL Server desired;Basic TCP/IP network and services management in support of tools deployment and configuration
- Certification/Degree or equivalent Experience in Computer Information Systems
KUBRA has been awarded the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award within the Technology and Communications category for 2010.
KUBRA is a fast-growing company that offers an exceptional work environment, a competitive benefits package, and opportunity for growth and development.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter through the link provided. KUBRA thanks all those who apply, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Last updated on February 23, 2011