· Level: Expert SAP FI & CO and good knowledge of FICO Integration with PP/SD/MM & SAP BW. Good exposure to interfacing with non-SAP systems.
· Minimum of Bachelor's degree and good business knowledge/experience in Financial Accounting & Cost Accounting. Expert level SAP FICO GL/AR/AP/ Product Costing/CO- PA/CCA/PCA/IO/New GL to join the team of SAP environment support based at J&J Markham/Toronto (Canada) location.
· 7+ years of solid SAP FICO project implementation and support experience in FI General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets and CO Product Costing, Profitability Analysis & Cost center / Profit center accounting / Internal Orders including integration with in ECC modules & BW.
· 2+ years full life cycles and 2 years of production support experience required.
· Must have knowledge of finance business processes within a manufacturing & distribution environment. Need to have skills in troubleshooting the issues, finding solutions and providing recommendations to the business users.
· Need to have skills in reporting tools such as Report Writer/Report Painter & SAP Query.
· A self starter and the ability to work independently to resolve issues, coordinate and communicate with the business users and Plant managers.
Experience in following functionalities in SAP 4.7 or higher versions is required:
· Controlling/Cost Management Functions
Cost Center & Profit Center Hierarchies ,Profit center accounting, Cost Center Budgeting ,Automated Cost Center postings ,Automated Profit Center postings ,Standard Costing , Product Cost planning/ Inventory Valuation, Cost object controlling, Activity Based Costing, Process order Variance Analysis & Reporting.
Activity prices for cost centers, Manufacturing Close process, Cost Allocations ,Cost Center Planning, Functional area reporting, Maintaining Material Master/Recipes/ BOMs for Product Costing and annual planning & integration to GL/ New GL.
· CO PA (Costing Based) and its integration with GL, SD and MM. COPA Planning, Integration with GL. CO PA reports.
GL, AR, AP & Fixed assets Functions
· Chart of Accounts, Validation and Substitutions, General ledger/New GL functionality, Cost Center management ,
Currency Translation (Parallel Currencies), Statistical Accounts (headcount, square feet, etc.)
External Reporting, Report Painter, Report Writer, SAP Queries, G/L month end closing support, Interface from Payroll /Expense reporting and other external system Upload / Download MS Excel based budget tools. AR, AP & Fixed Assets functionalities.
· Experience in requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, documenting design, test planning and execution and overall implementation planning with SAP methodologies and tools. Experience in production support, month end close support.
· Confident in your ability to advise, develop and articulate solutions and resolve issues.
· Ability to work under pressure, self motivated, must be able identify and resolve issues and meet deliverables deadlines.
· Total Customer focus, takes full accountability for delivery of outcomes.
· Lead experience would be ideal.
· Upgrade experience & exposure to ECC 6.0 desirable.
· Strong attention to detail, and delivering quality outcomes
· Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
· Business knowledge in Financial Accounting & Cost Accounting is required.
· CPA/CA/CMA preferred.
· Ability to interact in cross-functional environment is required.
· Knowledge of GXP/SOX validated environment is preferred.