JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The headquarters for JPMorgan Chase is located in New York. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. has six lines of business:
- Asset Management
- Card Services
- Commercial Banking
- Investment Bank
- Retail Financial Services
- Treasury & Securities Services
JPMorgan Chase holds leading positions in most major categories it competes in across its peer group. JPMorgan Chase reported full-year 2010 earnings of $17.4 billion on revenue of $104.8 billion.
The firm continues to successfully navigate through the intense credit and capital markets turbulence, protecting the company and capitalizing on any opportunities that present themselves. The firm has a history of showing leadership during times of financial crisis and will continue to build on that legacy.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to building vibrant communities, preserving the environment and promoting an inclusive culture that benefits its shareholders, customers, employees, neighbors and future generations. The firm does this in multiple ways, ranging from charitable giving and diversity initiatives to the promotion of economic opportunity and development. The organization strives to be fair and ethical in business practices and has a strong set of principles that guides our actions and informs decisions. The firm is helping to protect the environment and works at deep community involvement. A select few awards include:
· Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE magazine
· Most Respected Companies by Barron's
· Top 50 Companies for Diversity, Diversity Inc
· Top Companies for Executive Women by National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
· 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index, measuring treatment of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and customers
About Chase Card Services:
Chase Card Services is a key contributor to the JPMorgan Chase product platform, playing an integral role in the firm's powerful banking franchise. Today's card industry is complex, and Chase Card Services has almost 91 million open credit-card accounts and more than $137 billion in managed loans. Customers used Chase cards to meet more than $313 billion worth of their spending needs in 2010.
Chase continues to innovate despite a very difficult business environment, launching new products and services, such as Blueprint, Chase Sapphire and Ink from Chase, and earning a market leadership position in building loyalty and reward programs. Chase also offers credit card programs with many of the world's best brands. Through its merchant acquiring business, Chase Paymentech Solutions, Chase is one of the leading processors of credit card payments.
Data Warehouse and business intelligence design, development and support
- Participate in the analysis and design of system solutions to meet business needs
- ETL systems design, development, testing and support
- Develop and support the Cognos BI reporting environments
- Production support of various data warehouse / BI systems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with ETL programming and tools (preferably Ab-initio)
- Experience with Cognos 8 business intelligence suite
- Knowledge of UNIX scripting, commands and systems
- Data Mart structures, SQL coding and data extracts processing
- Working experience of large scale DB2 data warehouse environment is preferable
- Knowledge of Mainframe languages and environment is a plus
- Understanding of other tools such as SAS, Unica & Angoss would be a bonus