Database Administrator - ASI
Job ID: 3828 Category: Administration
Job Level: Entry Level
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Ipsos ASI is the largest provider of advertising pre-testing services in the world. Ipsos ASI offers a full range of advertising research solutions to help clients make the best decisions at all stages of the advertising development process, and to maximize the return on their advertising investment. We have an immediate opportunity in our Toronto office for a:
- Database Management Entry, Formatting, Quality Assurance, Ad Hoc Requests, Merging Databases
- Client Systems Management: CRC (CRP, Ad, Report uploading)
- Global accounting requests: Monthly Financial Tracking, Ad Hoc, etc.
- Team Librarian: Document Standards, Team Mtg Notes, Filing Management
- Team calendar and Resource Management (Meetings, Rooms, Projectors, etc.)
- Back up to Associates re: Report Pulling, Quality Assurance on Tables, etc.
- Support management initiatives and financial reporting
- Other ad hoc research requests
- Proficient in: Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Database Management, Macros
- High attention to detail,
- Good communication skills
- Dedication/Commitment, Ownership, Efficient, Pleasant Disposition
- Self-starter with superior organization skills who strives in deadline driven environment.
As part of our ASI team, you will be accorded a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an opportunity to further your career. We offer a team-oriented environment that fosters the development and growth of our employees. Interested applicants clcik on the "Apply online" button.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants, however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada ongoing without sponsorship?