Software Developer -
More Database and SAP Jobs in Toronto , Ontario
Toronto , Ontario; Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, Customer Relationship Management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence ; Past job postings: Software Developer
: SQL Server 2008 and / or Oracle 10 (Tuning, SQL procedures, Triggers, etc.); Career Opportunities
||Canada, Toronto,250 Ferrand Drive
Associate Software Engineer
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, Customer Relationship Management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers.
For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
With unprecedented growth in the region, we are now looking at growing our teams in the PLM Division.
Performs product design, product development, bug verification, release testing, and support which may require research and analysis. Reports to the Software Development Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works on extremely complex projects where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors. This work has significant impact on the success of the product and influences design issues of future products
- Should have worked with teams spanning different time zones and cultures.
- Construct code , documents system modifications as per the software designs
- Create technical design documents and configuration documents as required for the successful implementation of the products
- Participate in reviewing deliverables from other development teams, including designs, test plans, and documentation help identify and resolve gaps between requirements and technical design
- Create and maintain coding standards and guidelines
- Provide assistance with testing and problem resolution as may be required
- May resolve customer application questions or problems in the areas of system configuration/set-up, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
What we are looking for:
- Recent graduates who are high achievers with a drive to succeed
- Degree/Diploma in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering and /or Mathematics is preferred, and tertiary qualifications in other disciplines will be considered.
- Must have Strong Object Oriented programming concepts and Programming knowledge in C#.
- Knowledge in Visual Studio 2010, .NET 4.0, Silverlight 4.0.
- Knowledge in Java-based technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, JDBC.
- Knowledge in Design patterns in Silverlight
- Knowledge in Share Point programming using C#
- Knowledge in VC++ programming
- Knowledge in SQL Server 2008 and / or Oracle 10 (Tuning, SQL procedures, Triggers, etc.)
- Knowledge in Visual Source Safe 2005
- Talent, enthusiasm and attitude
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
- A team player
Come and join us! We will help you build your skills and capabilities to take your career to the next level.
||Send to Friend
Last updated on September 05, 2011