SAP Consultants - Functional -
|SAP Consultants - Functional
|Reference #: RJ.MV.SAP
||Date Posted: March 8, 2011
|SAP Functional Consultants must have exemplary analytical skills and subject matter expertise. He/she must demonstrate aptitude and the ability to learn new technologies quickly. Must have external consulting experience and an understanding of the implications of corporate strategy, process innovation, organizational development and strategic technology deployment. Must have knowledge of professional practice domain (i.e. finance, material management, etc). He/she must possess exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills. He/she must believe that change needs to be focused on the fundamental requirements of the business and that the consultant’s role is to enable the achievement of significant and sustainable new value to the customer. He/she must have enthusiasm, excellent facilitation and presentation skills. Must possess experience in process management, culture change and technology implementation and writing skills.
Job responsibilities include:
• delivering clients objectives and ensuring value-added consultancy support
• ensuring the quality of consultancy advice and support on delivery to clients
• developing Client's methodologies and capture learning in the knowledge management system
• managing the commercial delivery of projects for the client
• establishing plans to ensure delivery of the requirements with the agreed deadlines
• defining and managing the communication within projects and acting as main point of contact for clients
• ensuring appropriate staff have a consistent understanding of the client objectives, their anticipated contribution and the measures of performance
• regularly evaluating measures that monitor progress against objectives and costs
• reviewing progresses and delivery with clients
• design and configure operational applications architecture in SAP
• influencing business process change
• developing technical and business specifications for enhancements and modifications
• coordinating development, delivery and testing
• participating with client to identify conversion, interface and additional application requirements
• developing functional specifications for interfaces, conversions and additional applications
• identifying gaps and developing disposition plans
• serving as liaison with division implementation teams, division process owner teams, and implementation site personnel
• assisting applications support
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science or Business or equivalent years experience
• SAP experience and certifications required
• Minimum 3-5 years experience as a business analyst in a Government of Canada setting
Please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting the following reference number and title: RJ.MV.SAP - SAP Consultants - Functional
|Must be eligible for a valid Government of Canada security clearance to at least the Enhanced Reliability level.
IT/Net is an equal opportunity employer.
According to the "Personal Information Protection and Electronics Document Act" in order to keep your resume on file for any future opportunities and/or to forward to other members of the Resourcing Team, IT/Net needs to have your consent.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in IT/Net.
Last updated on March 30, 2011