Lead It Developer - SAP BW/BI/SAP IP -
HOME DEPOT CANADA
Lead It Developer - SAP BW/BI/SAP IP, HOME DEPOT CANADA
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Posted Mar 8, 2011 1 Position(s)
The Home Depot is the world's largest home improvement retailer
?This is a GREAT
· Five to Seven years of work experience with SAP in a retail environment. Retail or apparel specific experience is preferred.
· Masters Degree in Computer Science or relative work experience.
· End-to-End SAP BW hands-on design, development and implementation experience with wide and deep skills in extraction, modeling and reporting
· Previous experience in the implementation of SAP Strategic Enterprise Management (SEM) and/ or SAP Integrated Planning (IP).
· Support experience and working in remote teams would be a plus
· Experience with ABAP, BWA, Basis/DB/Portal/Security, ERP/other SAP would be a plus
· Transport Mgmt, OSS notes, experience with BW systems of Large volume and complex solutions
· Previous experience in technical project leadership role. Understands the financial implications of the project (i.e. software capitalization, cost/benefits, etc.).
· Ability to work independently with minimal di rection.
· Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical. · Strong decision making abilities The Lead Developer is responsible for the design and development of SAP BW/BI/ SAP Integrated Planning solutions.
This position requires deep SAP BW, SAP Integrated Planning/ SEM and other SAP technical skills. This position is responsible for developing an optimal technical design that fits in with the overall architecture strategy, best practice guidelines and meets all business requirements. The Lead Developer must work closely with architects to ensure proper system design ensuring the highest quality implementations from design through QA to production. The Lead Developer will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in one of the world's largest retail SAP implementation. The SAP includes full suite SAP-Retail, POSDM, CRM, SCM/F&R, EFI, and GTS systems. The environment also encompasses Solution Manager, Enterprise Portals, and XI/PI. As such the Lead Developer must have demonstrated experience working in complex SAP environments and in SAP SEM/ IP environments. Last Date to Apply 03/19/2011 ?
Please Click Here To Apply
Last updated on March 25, 2011