ORACLE ANALYST (Ref. #: HC100810-1)
Holonics is looking for an Oracle professional who is interested in being part of a team committed to delivering leading-edge solutions and excellence in service to our clients.
We are looking for an individual with superior communication skills, who is comfortable in a consulting role with clients and who enjoys the challenge of participating in various roles through the system development lifecycle. Bilingualism and a security clearance are assets.
You bring to the position strong abilities in Oracle web and client-server application development and/or database development and a motivation to learn emerging Oracle technologies.
As an Oracle Analyst, your primary role will be to design, develop and maintain Oracle application components, using a combination of Oracle technology.
In a development capacity, you will be expected to understand and contribute to functional requirements, translate them into the technical design and then to develop, integrate, test and deploy the application components.
In a maintenance capacity, you may be required to analyze system problems, prepare software change requests, conduct impact analyses as well as develop, integrate, edit and test software application functionality within existing productions systems.
Here are the minimum skills and experience we expect the Oracle Analyst to possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 5 years IT experience;
- 3 years experience developing and implementing Oracle databases and applications;
- Experience developing applications with JDeveloper and/or Oracle Application Express (APEX);
- Knowledge of XML and related technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Knowledge of UML and Agile technologies;
- Ability to understand and contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical design;
- Customer oriented;
- Ability to communicate well;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Dedicated to completing assigned tasks and delivering high quality software under deadline;
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies as required.
- Experience configuring the Oracle Application Server;
- Experience developing portals with Oracle and/or Weblogic Portal;
- Knowledge of usability principles and best practices;
- Certification as Oracle Certified Professional
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating job reference number HC100810-1.