Database Developer - DB2/SQL - HSBC
Database Developer - DB2/SQL, HSBC
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Posted Sep 24, 2010 1 Position(s)
Database Developer SQL/DB2
Database efficiency and database logic. Are you speaking our language?
Working with a global, multiple database platform is a critical component of your career development and you'll experience that opportunity at HSBC. Your participation in the product design process will be an integral part of the collaborative team that understands and supports the delivery of various software solutions. You will utilize your expert technical knowledge to provide input to the application developers while monitoring monthly processes to ensure both system integrity and the timely delivery of quality data. Drawing on your knowledge of requirements design and change management will help your success, as well as the success of the team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Post secondary education in software development or related field
- At least three years of experience in a Database Developer role
- Experience with .NET and Java development
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- High level of expertise with MS SQL Server including knowledge of tuning
- Indexes and SQL configuration settings
- Background running production systems, as well as designing and working with
- Data warehouses and business intelligence tools
If you are seeking a challenging and promising career, HSBC has a world of professional opportunities for you to explore. We offer a competitive Total Rewards Package, including incentive pay, plus reduced rates for loans and mortgages. We make a point of rewarding performance, supporting professional development and providing Work Life solutions.
How to Apply:
To apply please "click here".
At HSBC, we value diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We appreciate all responses and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Last updated on March 11, 2011