Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Toronto, ON
Industry: Software & Services
Company URL: www.guestlogix.com
GuestLogix is the leading global provider of onboard store technology and merchandising, which helps airlines and other operators create, manage, and control onboard retail environments tailored to their needs and their passengers. Serving approximately 40% of the global airline passenger traffic, GuestLogix has become a trusted onboard transaction processing partner to airlines around the world. The Company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and maintains sales and support facilities in the US, UK, Singapore, and South Korea. GuestLogix is publicly traded on The Toronto Stock Exchange (Symbol: GXI.T)
The .NET Applications Developer works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of sound technical solutions. The .NET Developer plays a critical role in the design, coding, testing, implementing and support Front Office and Back Office applications based on the .NET Framework. The .NET Developer ensures that solutions are aligned with business strategies and comply with organization's application and architectural standards.
The following Principle Functional Responsibilities are not all inclusive and are subject to change as required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Partner with Business Analysts to review and understand business requirements, recommend solutions and provide level of effort estimates for Front Office and Back Office .NET Applications.
- Translate Business Requirements into Technical Specifications
- Develop and Test .NET Applications that meet functional specifications written by him/her or by a business analyst.
- Partner with other team members to more effectively meet the needs of Business Users.
- Provide day to day support to Business Users troubleshooting application problems.
Key Qualifications and Competencies:
- 5-7 years of .Net experience
- SQL database
- Encryption Technologies
- Web Services
- Bachelor's Degree in a computer science/engineering discipline or business discipline with applied information technology training and experience
- Excellent knowledge of relational database concepts and development tools
- Excellent working knowledge application development life cycle
- Experience with Object Oriented Development
- Nice to Have:
If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing organization in this exciting role, please apply to email@example.com with your resume attached. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.
Join GuestLogix and share the success of the business!
GuestLogix is an equal opportunity employer.
No Agency Calls Please