As the Business Analyst for the functional areas of Finance and Controlling (FICO), the SAP Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring appropriate levels of integration and information sharing between the team members on the SAP Support Group. The incumbent is responsible for supporting SAP end users, using SAP information to conduct analysis, resolve user-related issues, modifying existing functionality and adding new capabilities.
· Provides functional support to SAP end-users including problem resolution, corrective action, testing and documentation.
· Assesses client requirements, determines possible solutions and plans SAP development.
· Makes configuration changes in SAP to accommodate changing business needs and provides additional functionality in line with agreed-to priorities.
· Provides input to and maintains the SAP configuration, master data, and reports, and ensures alignment with changes to CBS policies, procedures and practices, and to legislation and regulations.
· Completes testing and documentation.
· Understands and complies with CBS Information Systems and regulatory standards.
· Acts as team lead for the personnel in the SAP Business Analyst I and II positions and on projects
· Acts as the technical owner of specified SAP modules.
· Post secondary level education in a discipline relevant to the functional area being supported from a recognized academic institution, preferably with certification in an appropriate area (e.g. CMA, CGA) or equivalent experience.
· At least 4 years of experience in Finance or IT
· At least five years experience supporting SAP FICO modules including configuration in ECC 6.0 environment. Other related business or IT experience would be an asset.
· Ability to conduct business professionally and develop strong working relationships with clients and team members.
· Strong configuration experience in FI, CO.
· Ability to translate user requirements to delivered solutions including elements to be delivered by the Technical Support Group.
· Ability and desire to enhance SAP skills.
· Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
· Excellent problem analysis, planning and organizational skills.
· Effective interpersonal communication and writing skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
· Good communication skills in English.