SAP Basis Administrator - Adobe
SAP Basis Administrator-06529
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work.
- Drive the Application Administration and Database deliverables for ECC, BI, CRM, XI, Portal, GTS, PMM, BOE, etc. systems.
- Handle SAP Basis administration and technical core competencies tasks including SAP software installation, upgrade, applying Support Packages, installation add-on software components, SAP profile parameter changes, workload analysis, system error analysis and establishing standard Basis background jobs and system health checks and monitoring
- Assess impact of new SAP releases to current system landscape environments, design solution and assist production support teams in deploying the solution
- Configure the SAP Netweaver environment for high availability
- Participate in multi-landscape design solutions, architecture recommendations, and strategies for continuous improvement
- maintain multi-landscape environments through remote copies, system refreshes, transport management
- Provide technical direction to application development, functional, integration and change release management functions
- Lead and participate in technical projects across multiple teams
- Investigate and participate in new technologies and solution from SAP and associated software vendors
- Bachelors Degree or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with SAP Basis Administration.
- Hands on experience with Netweaver 2004S or higher is required
- Experience with JAVA-based SAP systems is highly recommended.
- Experience with Business Objects is highly recommended.
- Strong Oracle Database and Solaris Operating System admin technical skills required.
- Completion of several full lifecycle implementations required.
- Strong team building skills, with ability to build quick and effective work rapport with others.
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A high standard for work ethic and quality is required.
- Knowledge of infrastructure process & procedures.
Adobe's dynamic working environment is well known - including recognition as Canada's Top 100 Employers in 2009 and 11 years on FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For".
By hiring the very best and brightest, we continue to be a simply better place to work.
Adobe is committed to Employment Equity throughout all levels of the organization. We strive to source a diverse candidate pool that includes candidates from under-represented designated groups.
About Adobe Canada
Adobe employs more than 300 people in Canada, focusing on engineering, technical services, professional services, and operations. With an office in Ottawa, Adobe is one of the top employers in the nation's capital.
Last updated on March 04, 2011