April 18, 2011
Temporary full time 13 month contract position with benefits; 5 days per week; 6 month probationary period
$59,373 per annum
This position is responsible for the planning, implementation and monitoring of all aspects of Accreditation Canada’s database infrastructure.
This is a challenging opportunity for an individual with the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in database administration;
- Community College diploma in Computer Science or a related field such as Database Administration is a requirement;
- Received or is in the process of completing the Microsoft Database Administrator Certification;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL, windows operating system and the latest database security applications;
- Knowledge of current technologies and industry trends;
- Highly developed organization and time management skills; and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
May 01, 2011
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accreditation Canada is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. Weencourage applications from all qualified women and men, including visible minorities, Aboriginal persons and persons with disabilities.