Advanced Software Concepts has the following technical opportunity available in the Ottawa region:
CMS Software Development
Description: The ASC Contracts™ Development group is looking for Software Developers to join the team. ASC Contracts is a J2EE Contract Lifecycle management application. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for developing new features and customizations for the product. The work will include the writing of functional analysis documents, implementation and unit testing. You should be an individual who enjoys working with the latest web technologies and who thrives in the dynamic environment of a small company.
- At least 4 - 7 years of Java development
- Experience working with J2EE application servers (Apache/Tomcat, Websphere, BEA)
- Experience with web technologies including HTTP, HTML, XML, XSLT, SOAP
- Knowledge of databases and SQL is an asset
- Familiarity with web application development environments (Netbeans, Eclipse) is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent area of study
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic and highly talented team, please contact us.