iQmetrix is the leading provider of retail management solutions for the wireless industry in North America. Our company values center around an entrepreneurial spirit that focuses on speed and agility, innovation, quality and customer service. We support community-building events and worthy causes because we believe in reaching out, taking part and giving back. It’s a big part of who we are.
With offices in Canada and the US, our company is growing rapidly. This growth represents significant opportunity for high performance individuals who are ready to rise to the challenge.
Employees enjoy a competitive salary and benefit package and share in the company’s success through our Employee Ownership Program. The company has a strong focus on lifestyle and provides a flexible work environment contributing to a balanced lifestyle. Our unique company culture offers a fun, youthful approach, embracing innovation and change.
The Server Administrator is responsible for supporting a variety of software and hardware products. The main objective of this position is to install, deploy, maintain, monitor, troubleshoot, and back up Windows based servers. The Server Administrator will play a key role in:
• Install, configure, and support servers, data storage devices.
• Test new software releases, system upgrades, and software patches before deployment.
• Monitor and maintain software back-ups and file synchronization across the WAN.
• Analyze system logs to identify potential issues with computer systems.
• Introduce and integrate new technologies into existing data center environment.
• Perform routine audits of systems and software.
• Analyze system performance and make tuning adjustments for optimum performance.
• Maintain configuration documentation and equipment inventory for all systems.
• Troubleshoot any reported problems.
• Disaster recovery planning and preparation.
• Windows Server experience (2008 R2)
• VMware and Hyper-V
• Active Directory
• SQL Server (2005, 2008 R2)
• Microsoft Exchange (2007, 2010)
• IIS administration
• System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
• System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates why you would be a great addition to our team to:
Marni Aubichon at: email@example.com or fax (306) 569-0183.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.