Business Intelligence Analyst
||Business Intelligence Analyst
||How often does an opportunity come along to build a product that will end up in the hands of millions of customers and shape the future of the mobile entertainment industry?
At airG, we develop mobile communities and wireless social networking products that resonate with the hip and trend defining 18 – 30 demographic. We’re working with industry leaders such as Verizon, Sprint Nextel, AT&T, Bell Canada and T-Mobile to define an entirely new way of interacting on your mobile phone. In our ideally situated office in the heart of downtown Vancouver, we’re creating products that enable millions of customers to experience a sense of being connected. Wirelessly.
airG has the fastest growing social network on mobile phones with more than 40 million unique users worldwide and is available on more than 150 mobile operators in over 40 countries, and growing! To further accelerate this rapid growth, we are in search of a talented and motivated Business Analyst to join our team!
• Gather requirements from stakeholders determining project needs, feasibility assessment, data profiling, process and data analysis
• Collect, analyze, document, propose solution and report development
• Business and Technical spec development and maintenance
• Data analysis for data investigations, trending and exploration (customer insight, revenue, campaigns, retention and acquisition strategies)
• Investigate and resolve where applicable operational requests – ie report and data issues
• Perform QA activities for BI development
• Support the deployment of solutions via training, implementation and documentation
• To develop process decomposition diagrams, use cases, data flow diagrams, project related documentation etc
• 2 to 5+ years of relevant experience
• T-SQL, stored procedures and data modeling experience
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Proven experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services and Excel
• Strong understanding in concepts on predictive modeling, correlation analysis, data mining and statistics
• Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
• Familiarity and experience with Data warehousing and business intelligence solutions and workflows
• Customer service oriented
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
In addition to having a flexible and relaxed work environment, we believe that our culture and values set us apart. We are young, vibrant and passionate about what we do. The values that we all share and look for in those we work with include being entrepreneurial, creative, accomplished, team oriented, motivated, hard working and professional. airG offers an attractive and competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits plan including a flexible wellness program and staff purchase plan for mobile devices.
Plug into the world‘s largest mobile community. Plug into airG.
To apply now, check out our web site at www.airG.com.
Last updated on May 12, 2011