Founded in 2007, RevenueWire entered the growing affiliate-fueled e-commerce arena as an exciting new platform for both digital product merchants and affiliate marketers. Through our unique and trusted environment, RevenueWire offers access to an incomparable match of affiliate-driven volume and fast-growing software and digital information products. We’re a young, strong and exciting marketing firm committed to fostering the growth of our merchant and affiliate partners. Room for creativity abounds at RevenueWire, and we pride ourselves on a “flattened hierarchy” that promotes free and open communication among our staff. We also offer a genuinely relaxed yet highly productive work environment. So if your interested in a youthful, positive corporate culture with real opportunities for growth, RevenueWire is where you belong!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing, supporting and maintaining production and office infrastructure.
- Designing, testing and implementing failover processes and systems
- Designing, testing and implementing various backup and redundancy solutions to help maintain the stability and high-availability nature of our system.
- Work independently and collaboratively in equal measure with the members of the technology team.
- Perform periodic, regular security audits and penetration testing of all areas of our corporate system(s).
- Document current and future infrastructure design and setup, deployment process, various procedures related to the failover/backup/testing solutions, etc.
- Ensure uptime of high volume 24 x 7 e-commerce platform.
- PCICompliance experience required.
Skills and Abilities
- Self-starter with a strong desire to succeed at all tasks
- Works well under pressure feels comfortable with following direction and has the ability to balance differing priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail
- Effective time management and task prioritization are essential.
- Ability to perform duties without immediate supervision, to exercise sound judgment and the ability to communicate with all levels of the staff and the public.
- Ability to learn assigned tasks and new procedures quickly and the ability to interpret accounting/financial policy.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and work effectively within established deadlines.
- Post –Secondary degree/diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4 years minimum experience with LAMP infrastructures
- Expert level familiarity with MySQL and rational databases
- Expert level familiarity with various high-availability technologies, including and not limited to load balancing (LVS), heartbeat, (circular) database replication, etc.
- Intermediate-level familiarity/experience with PHP (minimum)
- Strong understanding of *nix security concepts, best practices, penetration testing, firewalls/ACLs, etc.
- Experience with Debian linux
- Experience planning, implementation and using network / system monitoring technologies.
- A strong desire to learn the new and interesting in the technology space.
- Reduced overall response / resolution times for unplanned system issues.
- Identification and elimination of root-causes for previously occurring system issues.
- Improved stability and fault-tolerance of the system as a whole.
- Demonstrable processes for the execution, testing and evaluation of system scaling procedures/methods, failover, backup, solutions, regular security audits (including penetration testing), issue-response techniques and procedures.
RevenueWire offers a competitive salary in the range of $45,000 – 60,000 annually plus benefits and vacation.
Please submit your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; quoting the subject title of System Administrator.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with invested growth opportunity. If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be part of a fast growing ecommerce company where you determine your future, we want to hear from you.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. RevenueWire Inc. strongly supports equality in employment.