Precision Drilling Corporation - Calgary
Precision Drilling Corporation is Canada''s largest oilfield services company and also has a large and growing presence in the United States and internationally. Precision provides contract drilling, well servicing and strategic support services to customers. Precision supplies on-the-ground expertise - people, equipment and knowledge - to provide value to our customers on a daily basis.
Human Resources SAP Business Analyst
The Human Resources SAP Business Analyst is accountable for implementing and improving current HR system functionality. Responsibilities include:
· Working closely with IT to develop systems and processes to enhance HR service delivery;
· Building, implementing and delivering on technical strategy as it relates to each functional area of HR, specifically compensation, recruitment, benefits and employee development;
· Being accountable to manage capital spend (budget) and time deliverables as it relates to all HR related projects;
· Educating process owners regarding new processes, tools, system support and performance metrics before, during and after implementation;
· Reinforcing standards and ensuring process ownership, system documentation, security controls, and performance metrics are met;
· Maintaining and updating skills supporting business strategies and processes while keeping informed on best practices and changing technologies;
· Partnering with IT SAP Analysts to keep informed of emerging technologies and industry best practices;
· Communicating the concept of change and implementing change across all processes and systems;
· Understanding broad business process issues and requirements;
· Evaluating solution alternatives and resolving issues; and,
· Determining key requirements and design and delivery solutions.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree combined with at least 7 years business process analysis experience, preferably in Human Resources;
· SAP HR knowledge and experience (minimum 3 years);
· Ability to develop detailed work plans with appropriate resource requirements;
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required;
· Sound knowledge of project management methodology;
· Strong technical management and support skills, specifically able to work with end users to identify and resolve business issues in an innovative manner;
· Experience building reports, defining requirements and understanding how information is organized;
· Ability to work with and influence owners and users of the applications;
· Ability to contribute as part of (and lead where appropriate) diverse teams to work through complex business issues;
· Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills;
· Strong analytical and customer service skills;
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment; and,
· Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
The deadline for submitting applications is March 14, 2011.
Process for Applying:
Please submit your resume including your employment history, education, industry specific training as well as any skills and attributes that you think are applicable to this position. Please note, you will be requested to register with "Workopolis" in order to apply for this position. This registration process is free and takes approximately 5 minutes.