Join a Dynamic and Diverse Team!
Programmer Analyst/Software Developer
For over 87 years, Standen's Limited has been one of North America's largest manufacturers of components for the transportation industry. Our dedicated team is continually developing new processes, products, programs and equipment to achieve quality and capabilities far beyond current global norms!
What we have to offer:
A competitive compensation package including:
Profit sharing, annual performance bonus and company paid health benefits (dental, extended medical)
Company sponsored pension plan
On site massage therapy
Opportunities for growth within the company
An exciting position that offers a variety of assignments and challenges!
You will possess a strong interest in leading technology to assist in the design, construction and support of software solutions that will enhance our global competitiveness. In addition to, you will have applied experience in application development, database design, application interfaces and wireless technologies.
We offer a fun & unique work environment where you will work closely with others and all levels of the organization to enhance Standen's global competitiveness!
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
* Post-secondary education complimented by 3 to 5 years of IT experience including; experience in analysis and design;
* As an excellent communicator, you take a client-focused approach to finding solutions and have a proven record as a self-motivated team player;
* Experience in a programming environment working with the following Microsoft Technologies: VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, SQL (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions), Reporting Services (2 - 4 years).
In addition to the required skills, any or all of the following skills would be an advantage:
* Understanding of web technologies (Web Services and IIS); wireless technologies (Microsoft Mobile); document management technologies (SharePoint);
* Experience with MRP and ERP, including understanding of the process involved with each;
* Experience with Crystal Reports.
As Standen's is a supplier of Canadian government designated controlled goods, the successful applicant must be willing to consent to a security check which may include a criminal background check.
All interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume, indicating salary expectations, no later than April 30, 2011.
Please reference #20110302 on your cover letter, attention Human Resources. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.