Skystone Engineering is a full service provider of integrity programs and field inspection services for pipelines and pressure equipment. For over a decade we have helped the oil and gas industry operate safely, maximize up-time of pipelines and production facilities, and maintain regulatory compliance.
Our complete service offering allows us to scale solutions to meet the unique needs of a wide range of clients. Skystone can customize a complete pressure equipment or pipeline integrity program for producers wishing to outsource these functions, or provide specialty programs for companies with in-house capabilities.
Skystone Engineering is seeking a self-motivated team player to provide database entry support. The successful applicant will be responsible to extract data from a number of different sources and input accurate information in the project database. Applicants must be well organized, have good analytical skills, and be detailed oriented.
Please note: This is a contract position (32 hours per week) beginning mid September and running until approximately the end of January 2012.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Strong administrative, organizational and planning skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to work with limited supervision and have an appreciation of deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must work effectively as a team player
- Excellent listening skills and ability to ask questions and make decisions
- Knowledge of MS Office computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 1+ years of data entry experience in an office setting