If you are a self motivated individual who is passionate about technology and is constantly looking to learn and improve your skills then Quadrus is the place for you! Quadrus team members possess exceptional technical expertise, they are proud of their contributions to successful projects and are excited to share their knowledge with both our clients and colleagues. If you are interested in being a part of a leading edge technical team than we look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for individuals who:
Ideally you will also have:
- Design and implement ETL processes.
- Excel in troubleshooting and performance tuning RDBMS applications such as SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services, Data Transformation Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Oracle, and Sybase.
- Display excellent hands-on capabilities writing with at least one of either PL/SQL, T-SQL or stored procedures.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects, Cognos, Crystal Decisions and Microsoft.
- Three or more years of hands-on experience developing, implementing and sustaining database or data warehouse applications.
- Confidence in working at client facing environments either independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Post Secondary education in a related discipline.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume in MS Word or .PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
and enter Quadrus-Data Analyst in the subject line.
While we sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No walk-ins or phone calls, please.