Associate - SAP Financials -
Associate - SAP Financials, PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS
Calgary, AB, CANADA
Posted Mar 24, 2011 1 Position(s)
|Associate - SAP Financials
What does growth and investment in our people mean to you? Opportunity!
We are making significant investments in our people to meet the needs of our clients. Our goal is to have the most well rounded professionals in the world.
PwC's continued success in Calgary has created unprecedented new opportunities for exceptional people to join the practice at an Associate level. We are looking to appoint our future leaders. people with an outstanding track record in building a business and delivering results. people who have the vision and foresight to take their career to the next level and be part of a winning team.
Recent growth of the PwC's Consulting practice has created an immediate need for a high performing individual to join our SAP Practice and embrace a challenging career in a progressive environment.
Our SAP Practice focuses on bringing tangible and sustainable benefits to our clients by achieving the business benefits from their existing SAP system or through the implementation of SAP.
The role of an Associate in the SAP Consulting Practice will include:
- Establish credibility with prospective clients by demonstrating expertise and knowledge of various aspects of SAP Finance/Controlling and associated business operations;
- Provide guidance in operational improvements and the application of SAP and FI/CO best practices;
- Ensure deliverables are met within the project timelines;
- Ensure buy-in of proposed solutions with client project team;
- Ensure the quality of deliverables meet client expectations; and
- Act as a subject matter expert on client projects.
- This position may require travel.
Successful candidates pursuing employment with us should have 2-3 years as an SAP integration specialist in FI/CO preferably in the Energy or Utilities industries.
Candidates should also have strong experience in driving change and capturing tangible benefits in several of the following FI/CO areas:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Cost Element Accounting
- Cost Center Accounting
- Internal Orders
- Project Systems and/or Joint Venture Accounting would be an asset
Candidates SAP experience should include:
- SAP implementation methodology and project planning and 1 full cycle SAP implementation;
Personal characteristics should include:
- Can do attitude, responsive and action oriented;
- Strong problem solving orientation and analytical skills;
- Excellent written, presentation, communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to establish trust and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization;
- Excellent team player with strong leadership skills; and
- Commitment to excellence.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1108440-1796-6679
The firms of the PricewaterhouseCoopers global network (www.pwc.com) provide industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for clients and their stakeholders. More than 140,000 people in 149 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. Now celebrating 100 years of excellence in Canada, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/ca) and its related entities have more than 5,200 partners and staff in offices across the country.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Last updated on March 25, 2011