Are you someone who thrives on challenges and who wants to develop into a well rounded professional? You can reach your full potential as a professional by joining KPMG as a Consultant in the Performance & Technology practice.
KPMG's Performance & Technology practice combines four related areas: Business Effectiveness, Financial Management, IT Advisory and People & Change. We continually enhance value for our clients using excellent functional and industry knowledge experience and skills, and we excel in delivering successful business transformation.
We are seeking a SAP Consultant for our ERP Advisory practice to be an effective contributing member of our growing team in Western Canada. Our practice is experiencing exceptional growth related to ERP projects (including NEWGL migrations, IFRS conversions, transformation initiatives, implementations, quality assurance, etc.). As a result, we are looking for a Consultant to provide support and assist with the delivery of ERP advisory services to clients of KPMG. Our professionals bring their industry experience, combined with strong technical skills and the resources of a global network of KPMG member firms, to help our clients move forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Analyzing financial systems/modules, gathering business requirements, designing and implementing various areas around the core financial modules including SAP FI (NEWGL, AR, AP, Fixed Asset), CO and BPC.
· Conceptually linking core financial modules to other modules such as PS, IM, MM, SRM, etc.
· Identifying and recommending actions to streamline business processes, to eliminate redundant or out dated procedures and processes.
· Tailoring leading practices and practical solutions to the client's needs and environments.
· Assist in business systems and process reviews, assist users in defining and documenting their business system requirements.
· Guide employees when defining existing business process to ensure business system requirements are aligned with those processes, including recommendation for improvement and documentation.
· Creating project deliverables.
· Planning, managing and delivering business validation support and integration testing.
REQUIRED SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· 3-8 years of hands-on experience with the SAP core financial modules.
· Minimum 1 full end-to-end system implementation and business support.
· Experience in: functional and technical specification development, testing and production delivery.
· Must have a degree in a related discipline.
· Demonstrated ability to interpret information such as internal and external financial reporting.
· Analytical skills in formulating business strategy and interpreting information.
· Strong project management skills and the ability to multi task and manage several projects concurrently.
· Excellent oral communication ability including presentation and facilitation.
· Strong client relationship skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of clients and colleagues.
· Willingness to travel (up to 75-100%).
The following are considered an asset:
· Prior advisory or consulting experience.
· Capability to combine accounting and SAP functional/configuration level knowledge.
· SAP FI/CO certification.
· Experience working with SAP in the energy industry.
· Experience with ECC 6 NEWGL/use of parallel ledgers, IFRS conversion related to SAP and/or financial reporting experience.
· Experience in Finance Improvement or Transformation projects.
· MBA, CA, CMA or CGA designation.
We recognize that rewards play an important role in attracting and retaining great people. We offer a strong combination of financial and non-financial benefits, including:
· Competitive pay and a variety of comprehensive benefit packages in order to meet the diverse needs of our members at varying stages of their lives.
· Firm members are eligible for bonuses, based on firm, team, and individual success.
· The Firm also offers various "People Matters" programs including personal care time, fitness reimbursement, concierge services, and backup care to help firm members keep and improve a healthy balance in their lives.
· We are committed to the professional growth and development of our team members and provide support through regular performance counseling, and through formal and informal training.
· We are committed to our communities and take great pride in being active supporters of many good causes - we support you in pursuing your passion to help others.
KPMG in Canada is a leading professional services firm, providing audit, tax and advisory services with more than 5,000 people in over 30 offices. We recognize that it is our ability to build relationships that sets us apart - relationships with our clients, future clients, communities, our global network of KPMG firms, and, most importantly, with each other. KPMG's Advisory Services employ more than 800 dedicated professionals across the country. Our business is focused on a single objective: building value for a client's organization during a time of change. Our clients are top calibre: 70 percent of all Fortune 500 companies have chosen KPMG member firms to serve them.
Just like our clients, KPMG people are top calibre, too - from an education, skills and experience perspective. We come from many different backgrounds, and we are united by a set of shared global values and beliefs. We are knowledgeable, act with integrity, and strive to provide services to the highest professional standards at all times. We develop strong, enduring, and independent working relationships with our clients, both as individuals and as teams. And we proactively seek to establish the facts and apply judgment in order to provide insightful advice.
Your career is important to you - it is important to us. The perfect fit means working for a firm that values you in all your uniqueness. At KPMG our goal is to create an inclusive work environment that not only respects each and every member of our team, but also celebrates and encourages the variety of perspectives our people bring to the table. The time is right for you to join KPMG, ranked as one of Canada's top employers.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.