IMV Projects is a seasoned project execution company for the energy industry delivering project management, engineering, procurement and construction management services with effiency and integrity. Our mission is to be Canada's go-to project execution provider for the energy industry. Our vision is to deliver extraordinary results by empowering and energizing our team members. IMV Projects is part of the Wood Group, an international energy services company employing more than 35,000 people worldwide and operating in 50 countries.
We take pride in our company's core values; Success, Team, Delivering More, Flexibility, and Fun. We look for the right people to bring their unique skills, abilities, and personalities to enhance our culture and strengthen our core values. If you are looking for more than just a job, and would like to be part of a team that has creative vision and innovative results then we invite you to apply to join IMV Projects.
Our Calgary, Alberta office is currently seeking a permanent full-time Application Analyst/Supportto join the Business Solutions team.
- Respond to and help resolve customer questions regarding the software
- Provide proactive communication to customer
- Troubleshoot possible software bugs
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of software
- Installation /Upgrades of the software
- Maintain knowledge base of resolution paths and known issues accessible both internally and externally
- Data mining
- Report writing
- Work as a member of a project team to develop new software solutions
- Assist in testing new releases
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Outstanding troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- High levels of patience and understanding for user support
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Comprehensive Experience with MS SQL Server (2005/2008)
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services
- Experience with object-oriented design & patterns
- Experience with object-oriented application architecture with emphasis on .NET
- Development experience using C#.Net
- Great communication skills - written and oral
Our need for talented new team members continues to grow. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a fun work environment then IMV Projects may be the place for you.
We thank all candidates who apply; only those selected will be contacted.