Are you looking to work for one of the best?
FIRMA Foreign Exchange was recently named one of the Top 50 Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada (2008) and Best Workplaces in Canada (2009)
FIRMA Foreign Exchange is one of the world’s leading foreign exchange brokers with locations across Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia. Our company has over 17,000 customers worldwide and 23 international branch offices.
We trade in all major international currencies in an excess of 5 billion dollars annually. Working with financial institutions worldwide, we process trades for businesses of all sizes and also assist individuals making major purchases outside their country of origin. Furthermore, we offer our clients’ international wire transfers, foreign currency drafts, forward contracts, foreign currency payables service and exclusive market information.
Currently, we are looking for a responsible person to work as a Database Administrator for our busy downtown office.
The following specific skills necessary for this position are:
· Degree or diploma in Information Technology related discipline combined with experience in database administration
· MS SQL Server 2005/2008 certification not required, but considered an asset
· Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008; including Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services
· Intermediate-level experience with T-SQL
· Beginner/Intermediate-level experience with MDX
· Beginner/Intermediate-level experience with SSIS
· Experience with server virtualization
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Familiarity with database monitoring tools an asset
Our fun and exciting work environment offers employees such perks as pop, juice, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, fresh fruit, casual Fridays and staff appreciation events.
We value our employees greatly and as a member of the Development Department, FIRMA will continue to invest in your career development by assisting you with further technical training.
Please email your resume and cover letter to careers at edmontonrecruit@FIRMAfx.com . Feel free to also check out our website at http://www.FIRMAfx.com .
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted