DynaLIFEDx is dedicated to being the partner of choice for quality diagnostic services to enhance health and wellness. We make a difference in people's lives through excellence in medical laboratory testing, diagnostics, and customer care. We have been providing laboratory and diagnostic services to Northern Albertans for more than 50 years. As one of the most highly accredited laboratories in Canada, our future is bright. We continue to build our team, to develop new and exciting ways to deliver diagnostic services and to exceed customer expectations.
Test your potential in our Information Technology department! Choose a career at DynaLIFEDX and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Our IT department offers you the opportunity to utilize your strengths in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment while enabling you to grow and expand your knowledge and skills. If you join DynaLIFEDX you can make great ideas happen in the health industry for Albertans!
The Information Technology department adopts current industry best practices, policies and procedures to ensure that DynaLIFEDX is able to maintain the infrastructure that will address current IT needs, prepare for upcoming initiatives and to be flexible in the future. As a .NET Developer, you will develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. The Developer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments. For more information, please visit www.dynalifedx.com.
· Providing technical expertise and consultative work involving all phases of research, feasibility, design, development, of both implementation of both 3rd party and custom developed software applications.
· Designing and developing new desktop/server/web applications (SQL, .NET).
Designing, developing, and implementing Internet/Intranet solutions.
· Plan, estimate and execute the development of desktop/server/web applications.
Providing industry-best practice strategies in designing web & application interfaces to support a number of different technologies and user types.
· Creating system documentation including Data Models, Architecture Designs, System Designs and Operational Support documents.
· Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Systems or Business
· Minimum of 3 years of experience:
o designing and developing web-based applications using Microsoft technologies
o development experience with Microsoft .NET using SQL Server
o development experience with Microsoft .NET using VB.NET
o development experience with Microsoft .NET using ASP.NET
o designing and developing high availability Enterprise level systems
o process and data modelling
o systems analysis and design
· Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
· Experience integrating third party systems with custom solutions
· Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD)
· Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
· Knowledge of XML and UML would be an asset
· All persons newly hired to DynaLIFEDx must show their SIN card and government issued photo ID to Human Resources prior to commencing work.
· Individuals hired into all positions must provide verification of their highest level of education.
· A security clearance with vulnerable sector completed will be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFEDx.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your application.