SAP - Process Integration Developer - Calgary, ATB FINANCIAL
Calgary, AB, CANADA
Posted Jan 27, 2011 1 Position(s)
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
You are the go-to person to get the job done. You’re an expert in what you do and enjoy sharing your knowledge, skills and experiences to help others be the best they can be. Being in a support role, customers may not always know who you are… but they sure feel the impacts of what you do.
SAP – Process Integration Developer
Provide SAP PI Application development for the ATB Enterprise Service Bus.
You will find success based on your ability to:
- Interact with other IT Development and Operations departments to clarify and build applications that meet a business unit’s objectives. These departments include, but are not limited to, the Project Management Office, Corporate Solutions Delivery, and IT Development and Operations
- Provide leadership, coaching, guidance, direction, and mentoring to all assigned resources
- Interact with all levels of the organization to identify opportunities for system enhancements, new development and process improvements
- Work directly with Solution Architects, Programmer Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, Project Managers
- Act as a technical subject matter expert with regards to programming, system design, and development related activities. This may include leading configuration code and design reviews within a project team
- Provide work estimates to managers and project managers as requested. This may include working with Programmers to develop such estimates
- Assist in the development, implementation, and adherence of systems development methodologies within projects
- Construct new applications, interfaces and maintenance changes.
- Ensure changes are performed within change control process for the application and architecture.
- Recommends and implements policies and standards and ensures adherence to security procedures.
- Creates and maintains accurate documentation.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Prepare system documentation and training material
- Provides on-call (24x7) support as assigned
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience with development of SAP PI with SAP applications
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in SAP Technology
- Experience in creating and maintaining XI/PI interfaces using SLD, Proxys, BPM, IR, ABAP
- Experience with XI/PI graphic mapping OOABAP, ABAP mapping
- Experience with R/3, ECC, PE, BAS, BI,CRM
- Experience with implementing and consumption of WebServices
- Experience with WSDL,RFC,SOAP, JMS, JDBC
- Experience with XML schema, WSDL, XML, DTD, XSLT
- Experience with protocol such as HTTP/HTTPS, FTP and SOAP
- Knowledge of enterprise integration techniques and design patterns
- Experience with SAP Banking, Banking service, Payment engine, Portal, Logistics applications
- Develop and implement services based on the design documents
- Assembly testing the build code and providing the test cases for the services
- Coordinate the transport management of the services across multiple environments
- Assist ESB team in problem solving and integration of the services
- Perform the transport code management across environments
- Developing integration applications with SAP and ESB applications
- Developing the schemas, tables and using them with relational databases such as DB2
- Experience with database structures and custom metrics reporting
- Experience with debugging, bug solving skill is mandatory
- Assisting Functional designer and third party applications to test their services
- Assisting webMethods administrators during the bug solving and performance related solutions
- Experience with Trouble shoot and problem solving skills with webMethods products
- Experience with SOA technologies WSDL / XML / UML
- Work closely with functional designers to implement the services
- Ability to work in collaborative environment with internal and external vendors and business partners
- Identify analyze and recommend changes to avert application outages and increase stability of services
- Excellent team building, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Follow processes and procedures for the change / incident management
- Maintain documentation and recommend best practices for code development
- Certification of SAP XI development will be an asset
- Experience in following systems would be an asset:
- SAP XI/PI, ESR, IR
- SAP Payment Engine
- SAP Banking Services
- SAP ECC
- SAP Solution Manager
- Certification of SAP XI
- SAP PI / XI Development, OOABAP, ABAP, WorkFlow, SOA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Big-time opportunities for career advancement, a flexible and supportive work environment, outstanding employee recognition programs, and we promise you’ll never have to move to Toronto for a promotion. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Balance. Fun. … We get it.
To learn more visit atb.com.
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Special conditions: May require after hours/on call support
For information on communities where ATB thrives, please visit http://www.atb.com/Dev/careers/careers_locations.asp
Note: This posting will be active until February 25, 2011. However, if a suitable candidate is found prior to this date, the posting will be closed.
: Corporate Services
Last updated on February 24, 2011