(LSE: AMEC) is a focused supplier of high-value consultancy, engineering and project management services to the world's oil and gas, minerals and metals, clean energy, water and environmental sectors. With annual revenues of almost Cdn $4.7 billion, AMEC designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers. The company employs some 22,000 people in around 40 countries worldwide. See amec.com.
Oracle Middleware Developer
AMEC (www.amec.com) is looking for intermediate-senior Oracle Middleware Developers for fulltime or contract positions.
- Work with our Business Analysts and Solution Architects to understand the business and technical requirements
- Assist with design and implementation of Web Services for data transfer using Oracle SOA Suite.
- Assist with design and implementation of an in-house application using Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Assist with design and implementation of standards for reports using Oracle BI Publisher
- Assist with design and implementation of work-flow processes using Oracle Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) and Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Working knowledge of Oracle JDeveloper
- High level of experience with Oracle 10g Middleware (Oracle 11g preferred)
- Knowledge of data driven architecture
- Java experience
- Experience designing for scalability and performance
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST services
- Oracle Middleware deployment experience desirable (WebLogic Server, Ant, CruiseControl)
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Real world application development skills (non-academic)
- Thorough knowledge of the SDLC
- Ability to solve complex problems in a fast paced environment
- Reliability, strong work ethic, and ability to work in a team-oriented environment are a must
- Successful candidates will have an energetic and positive attitude
To apply for this position, submit your resume at www.amec.com/careers (choose Careers Guide then Register for New Jobs to create your profile). By submitting your resume online, you consent to AMEC America's sharing your information within its divisions in order to identify other suitable employment opportunities for you, which is in compliance with Canadian privacy law.
AMEC is a focused supplier of high-value consultancy, engineering and project management services to the world's natural resources, nuclear, clean energy, water and environmental sectors. With annual revenues of over £2.5 billion, we design, deliver and maintain strategic and complex assets for our customers, employing some 22,000 people in around 40 countries worldwide.